Placebo's Meso Making Guide (1 Viewer)

Mediocre

Donor
Cheers for the guide, using it as we speak :)
Got 1 question tho. Is it really worth buying the 100k Fishing Bait from the NX store? I get like.. 9-10k mesos from 1h fishing when using the normal bait, does the NX bait yield greater rewards? If not I can't see the point :p

Placebo

Donor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got 1 question tho. Is it really worth buying the 100k Fishing Bait from the NX store? I get like.. 9-10k mesos from 1h fishing when using the normal bait, does the NX bait yield greater rewards? If not I can't see the point :p
Good question. I don't think it's worth it for lower levels. Fishing exp and mesos scale with level so I make more than 100k in my fishing

Mediocre

Donor
Good question. I don't think it's worth it for lower levels. Fishing exp and mesos scale with level so I make more than 100k in my fishing
Sooooooo.. Logically it would only be worth buying the 100k Bait when you get 100k+ mesos from the ordinary 3k bait I guess :p I'm only level 40 now, gonna have to fish daily and see when I close in on 100k+ per hour :p

Cheers

Placebo

Donor
Sooooooo.. Logically it would only be worth buying the 100k Bait when you get 100k+ mesos from the ordinary 3k bait I guess :p I'm only level 40 now, gonna have to fish daily and see when I close in on 100k+ per hour :p

Cheers
The delicious bait gives 1.5x mesos. When the reg bait starts giving you around 50k I'd do it. You also get about 1% exp if it matters to you. Rmb fishing gives you a few ores so that's an extra few mesos

Saul

professional ass eater
Donor
very cool and epic gamer guide another thing to note is that if you wanna earn meso you should avoid doing PQs and just grind & npc everything you get (etcs, equips, potions) also for all the new players here the first things you invest in should be 3 pets, item pouch and meso magnet + increase inventory space

Marcus

Snail
very cool and epic gamer guide another thing to note is that if you wanna earn meso you should avoid doing PQs and just grind & npc everything you get (etcs, equips, potions) also for all the new players here the first things you invest in should be 3 pets, item pouch and meso magnet + increase inventory space
3 different pets? Why?

Placebo

Donor
3 different pets? Why?
For each pet you can buy an equip from the Cash Shop for 500k and scroll it for speed and jump to help you move around the map faster. Move faster equals more mobs killed which is more mesos. You only have to have 1 out to receive full benefits of 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom